Nearby the pleasant village of Voorthuizen, the forests and heathlands of National park ‘De Veluwe’ and just outside the quiet chalet park ‘De Huifkar’, you will find our privately located and an art-loving Chalet Palet. The location is plainly suitable for peace seekers, hiking and biking fans (with or without dogs). In a cozy and personal atmosphere, you can enjoy your holiday or just a weekend away!
The chalet is 52m², has two bedrooms and is suitable for max. 4 people. It sits on a 200 m² piece of land and there are various seating options on the terrace with a lovely, fully enclosed, south sided garden. There is also a shed which has electricity and can be locked. If needed, it has enough room to bring your own (electric) bikes.
Available & including the price:
- WiFi & Smart TV (with Netflix)
- CV & Airco
- Bedlinen, kitchen- and bathtowels
- 1x a double bed of 160×200 cm
- 2x a single bed 0f 75×200 cm
- Kitchenware, crockery and glassware & basic herbs
- Gas hob, fridge freezer, oven, kettle, coffee machine & toaster
- Iron & ironboard
- Shower, toilet, washbasin & hairdryer
- Various board games
- Garden chairs, sun loungers, picnic table & multiple parasols
- 2 (ladies)bicycles
- Smoke- en CO2 alarm & First Aid kit
- Dog drinking bowl
- Good to know: no dishwasher or a washing machine (there is a launderette at Voorthuizen)
Your car has its own parking space at the chalet, a second car can be parked for free at a small parking space 20 meters away.
Dogs are welcome (max. 2) and no additional costs are charged.
Smoking is only allowed outside.