Prices

Information
• In the table below you find the prices per night which vary per period/
• Inclusive and exclusive prices are listed below table.
• For availability dates look at ‘reservation’ in the menu.

Good to know

  • The chalet can be rented from a minimum of 3 nights
  • In the months of July, August and September only rental from a minimum of 1 week.
  • The whole year; when renting from 1 week you will receive a 10% discount per night! (only valid when booking via our own website)
2021 Price per night
January February March 59,-
April May June 69,-
July August September 84,- (rent from at least 1 week)
October November December 59,-
2022 Price per night
January February March 64,-
April May June 74,-
Juli August September 89,- (rent from at least 1 week)
October November December 64,-

Price inclusive:

  • WiFi
  • Bedlinen, kitchen and bath towels  (are you staying longer than a week, there is a weekly change of all linen)
  • Use of the two bicycles
  • Dogs are welcome, max. 2
  • Energy costs

Price exclusive:

  • Final cleaning
    Midweek/Weekend € 25,-
    Week or longer € 40,-
  • Tourist tax € 0,93 p.p.p.n.
  • Deposit € 100,- (You will receive the deposit back within a week after the departure date, provided everything is present, undamaged, left tidy and not smoked inside)
Times
Week mon. from 14.00 till mon. 10.00 h.
Midweek mon. from 14.00 till fri. 10.00 h.
Weekend fri. from 14.00 till mon. 10.00 h.

Payment & Conditions

On receipt of your booking confirmation email from me, you will need to pay 25% of the total amount due within 8 days. The remaining 75%, the deposit and the final cleaning costs must be paid at the latest 4 weeks before the beginning of your holiday.

In the unlikely event that you have to cancel, the following rules apply:

  • By cancellation up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the rental term, the tenant pays 25% of the invoiced amount.
  • Up to 2 weeks before arrival date we will refund 50% of the total rent.
    ​After that, no refunds will be made.

For all conditions we refer you to algemene voorwaarden.

Menu