Dear guest, we are asking your attention for the next points:
General terms and conditions BEFORE booking/reservation
1) Despite the fact that the chalet is located just outside chalet park De Huifkar, it is connected to the park. The tenant will obey the domestic regulations and the park regulations. These can be found in the chalet. If any regulations are violated, the tenant is responsible for the resulting measures.
2) The tenant in whose name the confirmation is located is the main tenant and therefore liable also for his or her possible co-tenants. The rental agreement is personal and it is not permitted to (sub)rent out the chalet in whole or in part to others or to take it into use. If anyone other than the main tenant, pick up the key, the landlords would like to hear that in advance. The main tenant must be over 25 years of age.
3) To confirm the reservation, the tenant must complete the reservation form on our own website or another booking site. On receipt of this email, the chalet owner will send a formal confirmation, by email of the reservation.
- Within 8 days, the tenant must pay 25% of the invoiced amount (that’s included the deposit, final cleaning en tourist tax), only then is the reservation final!
- The remaining 75% must be payed at least 4 weeks before the beginning of the reserved term.
- For (last minute) bookings less than four weeks before the start, the entire amount must be paid immediately.
- You will receive the deposit back within a week after the departure date, provided everything is present, undamaged, left tidy and not smoked inside)
4) In case of cancellation the following rules apply:
A: By cancellation up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the rental term, the tenant pays 25% of the invoiced amount.
B: By cancellation up to 2 weeks before the beginning of the rental term, we will refund 50% of the total rent. After that, no refunds will be made.
C: In the absence of payment referred to in point B, the chalet owner has the right to resubmit the property for rent. If the tenant does not make use of the stay after payment, or leaves it before the end of the rental period, there will be no refund.
In the unlikely event that you have to cancel, we recommend a travel insurance.
5) The rental term begins at 14.00h on the day of arrival and ends at 10.00h on the day of departure. Change over days are Mondays and Fridays. If the tenant would prefer a different change over day, this can be discussed with the chalet owner.
6) In the chalet are max. 2 dogs welcome (other animals or another number only in consultation). Facilities such as baskets, blankets, food bowls etc. for the pet, the tenant must bring his own (water bowl is available). A pet should be well-fed and not cause any damage to the household effects and garden. A pet should not get into the sleeping quarters and live on (sitting) furniture. If the seating furniture is used as such, self-brought rugs must be used. The landlords expect from the tenant, that this is complied with.
7) The chalet is exclusively intended for recreational purposes. The tenant may not use the chalet than for which it is intended. That is to say; it is not meant for parties and such. Also it’s not allowed that visitors spent the night without informing and have permission of the chalet owners.
8) In addition to your own motor transport, there is no extra access for bringing a camper, trailer, caravan or or trailer tent other than permission of the chalet owners and/or manager of Chaletpark De Huifkar.
9) In the event of loss or disposal of property of the landlords, a report is made to the police. By booking, the tenant automatically agrees to the rules and conditions of the landlords.
10) Smoking is not allowed in the chalet. Outside, of course, yes. There is an ashtray there.
General terms and conditions AFTER booking/reservation
1) The chalet owner accepts no liability for loss or theft of personal items, e.g. theft during use of swimming pool, loss of, or damage to property or persons, of any nature whatsoever, during or as a result of the stay in the chalet and the use of the facilities of the chalet park de Huifkar.
2) If there are any defects and/or malfunctions in the residence, the inventory equipment or electrical installations these need to be reported immediately to the chalet owner. Arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible. The chalet owner cannot accept complaints made after the tenant has left the chalet and for which, during the stay, no possibility of finding a solution was offered.
Failure to report damage by the tenant or defects during the stay and finding this when checking the chalet and where a company has to come to repair the damage, the landlords hold the tenant responsible for the costs for repair. Any damage and/or loss of keys will also be charged.
3) Free WIFI is available in the chalet. The chalet owner is not responsible for any malfunctions but will make every effort to correct any faults or arrange to have them repaired.
4) The tenant agrees to take care of the chalet. If the tenant causes any damage to the chalet, interior or the garden the tenant will be held responsible and the costs of repair will be withheld from the deposit. If any repairs cost more than the deposit, the tenant will receive an invoice for the repairs.
The tenant agrees that they (and any pets) will not behave in a way to be of any nuisance to neighboring chalets.
For artists: while working on artwork, the tenant must take precautions to prevent damage tot he interior and exterior.
5) The tenant agrees to leave the chalet in a tidy state at the end of their stay. The floors throughout the chalet must be swept clean, the kitchen, including fridge, cooker, coffee machine and barbecue must be clean and any rubbish bags placed in the container.
6) It is not allowed to use commercial services of third parties in the chalet without the permission of the landlords.
7) The landlords cannot accept any liability for noise, nuisance etc. encountered during the stay in and around the chalet caused by third parties in the broadest sense of the word.
Note: the tenant may expect quality and reliability from the landlords. If there are any defects or problems during your stay, the landlords would like to hear this immediately, so that something can be done right away.